My son woke me up in the wee hours of the morning, with his echoing voice. I walked out and
gave him the eye and attempted to go lay back down. That was not meant to be. My attention was needed, and well GOD uses his resources to get the message out.
Often times we miss our blessing because we are traveling with passengers that should have been dropped off a long time ago. We often get caught up in the length of time we’ve known someone as opposed to rather or not the person is conducive to our life. We all have or have had an acquaintance who only calls when they want or need something. Notice how Dr. Always right can tell you what you’re doing wrong, they never follow their own advice. Leaving some people is hard, yet very necessary. You can say what you want, and feel the way you feel, but when GOD calls me and says it’s time for me to GO GET IT….. I’m riding solo. Cam not finna miss nan nuder blessing messing with folks who don’t share their blessings with you, but want to enjoy yours with you.
We often pray to GOD for change yet when his actions don’t add up to your EXPECTATIONS, you want to throw in the towel. You can’t be happy for someone else’s blessing cause you too busy mad it aint you! Whatever Sister SO and SO has, it was designed by GOD for her. And whatever GOD has for you……is for YOU!!
I write what I call Camizms, most people call them pearls of wisdom. Here are a few I want to share
1. When you step out on faith….. that’s your way of showing GOD you trust him.
2. I have already been validated by GOD, your approval is not needed.
3. Stop riding around with passengers you should have been dropped off. Some road trips are just for you and GOD only.
4. Surround yourself with positive people and positive things will come.
5. When you say Lord build a fence all around me ……..STOP LEAVING THE GATE OPEN!
Often times we miss our blessing because we are traveling with passengers that should have been dropped off a long time ago. We often get caught up in the length of time we’ve known someone as opposed to rather or not the person is conducive to our life. We all have or have had an acquaintance who only calls when they want or need something. Notice how Dr. Always right can tell you what you’re doing wrong, they never follow their own advice. Leaving some people is hard, yet very necessary. You can say what you want, and feel the way you feel, but when GOD calls me and says it’s time for me to GO GET IT….. I’m riding solo. Cam not finna miss nan nuder blessing messing with folks who don’t share their blessings with you, but want to enjoy yours with you.
We often pray to GOD for change yet when his actions don’t add up to your EXPECTATIONS, you want to throw in the towel. You can’t be happy for someone else’s blessing cause you too busy mad it aint you! Whatever Sister SO and SO has, it was designed by GOD for her. And whatever GOD has for you……is for YOU!!
I write what I call Camizms, most people call them pearls of wisdom. Here are a few I want to share
1. When you step out on faith….. that’s your way of showing GOD you trust him.
2. I have already been validated by GOD, your approval is not needed.
3. Stop riding around with passengers you should have been dropped off. Some road trips are just for you and GOD only.
4. Surround yourself with positive people and positive things will come.
5. When you say Lord build a fence all around me ……..STOP LEAVING THE GATE OPEN!
No comments:
Post a Comment