Saturday, June 16, 2012

Can't Fight Fate Pt.2

I have often said in order to tell somebody about something, you must have knowledge.You can't realistically give advice on something you never went through.
Everything we go through in life is for a reason,although when we go through it,we don't see it that way.
Between the ages of 4-18, I was physically,mentally or sexually assaulted.The                       sad part was it was like a coming of age thing. History was allowed to repeat itself so much, that no one did anything about it. I remember once when I was about 11,my mom was talking about my aunt and I took offence because she raised me.I asked her not to talk about my auntie like that,and she said well the next time her man almost rape you,don't call me.
Sad huh? Well at 11 I was used to it. You see I had heard how If my aunt would have loan her the money,I would not be here today. I fought to live long before I got here, and I've been fighting every since my arrival.

I have gone through ups and downs,good and bad.I've been hurt in the church,hurt by the one man who should never have hurt me,and for some reason I kept trying to get my parents to love me.
Every year I have to remind my mother of my birthday,and she still doesn't call me and wish me one.
My father told me he didn't see me as his daughter but a woman in the street.He did a lot of inappropriate things to me,but the biggest betrayal was when my mother remarried him after I told her about it.I carried all of this with me for years.

I spent my life doing what others wanted me to do,put all my dreams on hold to help them achieve their's.One day I received and message online that would change my life forever.
There were only two loves of my life,my Uncle Frank and Fred. Fred used to come visit family during the summer.We were kids,but it was the real thing.He was always there to save me. seventeen years later, he saved me again.

I left everything I knew and moved to Cottonwood Alabama.God was setting the stage.My mom did and said things that made me cut my losses. Things started to take shape. I could never get comfortable in the house I was in,so I left.I got a place in Slocomb, Alabama,the mode was set.

To Be Continued

No comments:

Post a Comment