Sunday, June 17, 2012

Your Steps Have been ordered....... What are you going to do

We have learned that we can't fight fate,what's for you,is for you. You know the path you should take in life,however you turn down a side street to avoid the path GOD has chosen for you.You can run, but you can't hide from the your calling.. I here a lot of people say "I know my life is hard cause I'm not doing what GOD want's me to do". The number one reason is cause it's boring living right.
Guess what, it's not boring cause life is what you make it!

Before you were created in flesh, you were designed for an assignment. Your path is set, your steps are ordered and the choice is yours. Will you follow the path or create your own? Will you accept your successes and failures equally?Many people love to win,but you very seldom find those who can handle defeat.
I know who I am and all that I strive to be,yet I am trying to be the best me I can be.I'm not where I want to be, but I am so blessed not to be where I used to be.
You never know what effect your words or actions will have on others,that's why you must proceed with caution when you speak.


Your path has been chosen.Your steps have been ordered, what are you going to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment